What you’ll learn
The Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation Module will provide an overview of the critical elements of starting a business, including the following components.
- The fundamental elements of starting new venture;
- Important start-up considerations;
- Critical opportunity assessment and validation techniques;
- Business modeling as a starting tool;
- Key components of the business plan; and,
- Assessing opportunities; building teams; funding options.
Each Unit will provide enough information for the learner to understand key concepts and provide them with an understanding of what further learning is required along with links to additional resources and learnings.